Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day Weekend

Andrea and I each went to visit our parents for Mother's Day weekend.

I went to Searcy, AR to visit my Mother. My Dad and I were able to lacquer Abby's baby bed that Andrea's Grandfather built us. After a long day on our feet, my Mom and I watched a movie together. On Sunday we all went to Melbourne, AR where my Dad preaches. The above picture was taken in front of my Mother's roses in their back yard.

Andrea went to Henderson, TN to visit her Mother.

They had a great girls' weekend together.

While she was there they went shopping, had a pedicure, and attended a tea party fundraiser for Freed Hardeman University.

Andrea also received a surprise pot of azalea flowers that Abby sent to honor her.

The picture to the right is from the tea party Andrea and her Mother attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment