Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Phasing Out Change Notes

Instead of having Change Notes updating individuals of new content on my blog, I would rather send out the updates personally.

I currently have 12 ( originally 16 ) people signed up to get notified when my blog changes. If you are one of those 12 people, please follow the next several steps.

Enter your e-mail address and click the "Send" button. Change Notes will send you your password to sign into their website.

E-mail address:  

Once you get an e-mail from Change Notes...

  1. Click the link in the message to log into Change Notes

  2. Check my blog address ( "http://elijahmanor.blogspot.com" ) from the "Watch List"

  3. Click the "Remove checked pages" button

  4. E-mail me if you'd like me to notify you when my blog is updated... elijah.manor@sbcglobal.net


If you have never been notified of updates to my blog and you would like to be notified, then the instructions are much simpler... just e-mail me @ elijah.manor@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment