Sunday, July 12, 2009

Enoch's 1st Birthday

Enoch's 1st Year Video from Elijah Manor on Vimeo.

We had a great time celebrating Enoch's 1st Birthday.

Andrea's parents, Aunt, and paternal Grandparents came to our house along with our good friends the Guinness family and Talley family.

We presented Enoch's 1st Year video that I've been working on the past couple of weeks. I think all in all I put in over 40 hours preparing and putting together his video. It was hard work, but it was well worth it!

Andrea made an amazingly delicious healthy carrot cake for everyone and a special little one just for Enoch. We also had hot dogs, black bean salad, and lots of fruit.

As I mention at the end of the video... Enoch, you are truly a blessing from the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!

    my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
    she is just THRILLED with it.
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete