Friday, April 08, 2005

Hall Family Scrapbook: Page 1



My wife, Andrea, has been working on a collosal Hall Family scrapbook project. She has been hard at work gathering hundreds of pictures and writing down historical tidbits since last summer. Now the hard work begins: planning, organizing, printing, cutting, etc...

The above image is a scanned picture of Andrea's first scrapbook page. The page was so large that I had to scan the page 4 times and piece them together. If you look closely, you might see an artificial seam where I merged the parts.

Andrea is a very talented card and scrapbook maker. I think the above image is proof enough of her great talents. I am very proud of her hard work and her dedication on this project. I look forward to seeing the rest of the scrapbook.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:08 PM

    Andrea, this is really impressive. You are pregnant AND working on family genealogy. You go girl. Enjoying seeing this!

    ReplyDelete