Thursday, September 22, 2005

Men's Fraternity III

Men's Fraternity III has started again!

I have been to all three Men's Fraternity courses and they have all dramatically changed my life as a Christian man. As a result of these classes I have learned the definition of true manhood and how to be a better Christian man in my home and work.

To learn more about what Men's Fraternity is, please visit their website. There is a lot of great material available online.

I highly encourage any of you men who are in the Little Rock area to seriously consider joining the 500 or so men that meet on Wednesday mornings at the Fellowship Bible Church! The lesson material is only $10, which is a very small price to pay for a large return of investment.

If you are interested in going, let me know. It’s not too late to start. The semester has just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment