Monday, October 31, 2005

Accepted Compuware's Offer



This might seem a shock to some of you, but yesterday I accepted a job offer with Compuware located in Nashville, TN. I will be doing contract work with other companies and Compuware will manage my work. The contract, with American Healthways, that I want needs me as soon as possible, so I put in my 2 week notice today and I will start on November 14th.

When we drove down to Nashville for my job interview, we also looked at houses in the area. As a result, we started paperwork on a house in the Riverwalk community that is being built and will be completed in March. The neighborhood has a pool and a neat walking path that parallels the river circling the community. Since it’s early in the building process we are able to upgrade some features of the plan to fit our needs. The house is actually in the same neighborhood as Andrea's Paternal Aunt and Grandparents. Since Andrea is a full-time mother, it will be nice to have family in the neighborhood as Abby grows up. My Paternal Uncle and Aunt ( John and Susan Manor ) also live in the Nashville area and Andrea's parents live 2 hours away in Jackson, TN.

Although this is exciting and great news, it is also scary and sad. Not only are these very big changes, but we are also leaving a lot of great family, friends, and our church here in Arkansas. We have grown to love you all so much on a personal and spiritual level. We will miss you all tremendously!

Remember to keep in touch and check out my blog on a regular basis! I plan to keep it up to date.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:50 PM

    We'll miss you guys! I hope you find a great Church home there too. Keep bloggin' so we'll all know what you guys are up to...

    ReplyDelete