Monday, April 17, 2006

Abby @ 8 Months

Abby is now 8 months old.

She has started to creep on all fours, pull herself to a standing position, and eat finger foods!

Andrea and I have enjoyed walking with Abby to our neighborhood playground and watching her swing. Abby seems to really enjoy being outside.

It's a good feeling when I come home and watch Abby's reaction when she first sees me. Her legs start kicking for joy! She has started doing that when she gets excited or happy about something.

For more pictures go to my Abby @ 8 Months Yahoo! Photo Album.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    She is so adorable! I can't believe she is 8 mos already- amazing how quickly time goes by. I love the picture of your new home. Hope things are going well for you all in TN. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete