Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Barbara Sitting



While Andrea was out of town helping her sister with Joshua, Abby and I stayed at home. While I was at work a friend of ours, Barbara O'hara, offered to take care of Abby. I dropped her off in the morning and picked her up in the afternoon.

Abby, Barbara, and Jamison (Barbara's son) had so much fun together. They would go on fun trips to Publix, Costco, and Vanderbuilt, they would take walks, play hide and seek in the curtains, feed and walk Poker (Barbara's dog), and much more.

It was so great to have a friend take care of Abby during the day. We didn't have to worry about Abby and we felt comfortable leaving her with Barbara. Thank you so much Barbara for your time and energy.

In addition to Barbara's help, Abby and I went to see Pops and Nana (Andrea's parents) for the weekend. They helped me a lot too. I appreciate all you did!

We sure did miss Mommy while she was gone. I don't know how single parents do it. I did well keeping Abby fed, bathed, and alive. Other than that, I didn't feel like I had much more to give. I sure have a better respect for what Andrea does. Thank you Andrea.

For more pictures go to my Barabara Sitting Picasa Web Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment