Sunday, October 21, 2007

Archeology in Parsons



My Dad is doing an Archeology and Bible Seminar entitled "Digging for the Truth" at Parsons church of Christ for the next several days. We all drove over to Parsons this morning to attend church with my parents and visit with them afterwards.

My Dad's presentations were impressive and insightful as always. He is a very dedicated and enthusiastic speaker and you can tell he loves what he does. After church the congregation met in the basement for a fellowship meal (a.k.a. Potluck)!

We had some time after the potluck to visit with my parents at the house they are staying in. That is where the above picture was taken. It was great to see my parents and we look forward to seeing them later this year.

If you are interested, you can listen to his presentations at the Parsons church of Christ website

No comments:

Post a Comment