Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Car Birthday


This year on birthday Andrea surprised me with a special outing.

She scheduled babysitting for our kids and we were off to who knows where! We ended up driving in a part of town I had never been before, so I definately didn't know where we were going.

We ended up stopping at a little known gem in Nashville... Lane Motor Museum! I hadn't even heard of this place before, but it was really cool.

Lane Motor Museum in Nashville, Tennessee is one of the few museums in America to specialize in European cars. Approximately 150 cars and motorcycles not typically seen in the U.S. are on display.

Afterwards, we at at J.Alexandar's, which was my first time and hopefully not last!

Thank you Andrea, for such a great evening out on my birthday. It was definitely a great and wonderful surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment