Sunday, July 31, 2005

CrossWalk Baby Shower


Our church, CrossWalk Family of God, had a baby shower for us at the Caldwell's house. Lisa Caldwell and several other hostesses ( Hannah Siegel, Kerri Dutile, and Kim Williams ) put together this grand event.

We are very thankful for all of their hard work and for all the people that attended the shower. Andrea and I are extremely grateful for CrossWalk and the ties that we have made in our Church family.

For more pictures visit my CrossWalk Baby Shower Yahoo! Photo Album

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 PM

    Nice photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just got married in one of the Chicago wedding venues and I cannot stop dreaming about becoming a mom soon. I have already started to plan my baby shower and therefore, I love going through such posts. I am sure it would have been an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete