Sunday, May 14, 2006

First Mother's Day

This was Andrea's first real Mother's Day.

I gave Andrea ( on behalf of Abby ) an 8 x 10 framed calendar picture of her and Abby and also a picture album filled with pictures of just the two of them. Andrea strives to give the best for Abby no matter what it is. I appreciate that quality in her very much. Andrea, I thank you for being a great Mother to our child.

Western Hills Church of Christ also honored Andrea and all the other mothers by passing out flowers to them. I want to thank Western Hills for that very kind and touching gesture.

Several hours after Church we got together with Andrea's Parents, Paternal Grandparents, and her Aunt to grill and home cook an early dinner. We had a great time, although I think I ate way too much :)

Unfortunately, I was unable to be with my Mom this year, but I was able to call her on the phone and wish her a happy Mother's Day. Mom, you have blessed me greatly. I pray that God will continue to bless you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment