Saturday, May 13, 2006

Flying Picnic

It was such a beautiful day out that we had to get out and enjoy it.

We drove out to the Edwin Warner Park in Bellevue. We had a picnic from Subway at the Benefactor's Grove and flew a biplane kite while the wind was blowing!

It was a great day out in God's beautiful creation. Abby didn't really notice the kite when it was high in the air, but she did enjoy being outside. She particularly thought it was funny when I was running around the park maneuvering the kite.

For more pictures go to my Flying Picnic 2006 Yahoo! Photo Album.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:54 PM

    I am 'blog browsing' and seeing what all the hype is about and then I come across your blog and say..."What a minute..this guy looks familar" Wow! I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family. I had no idea you had a daughter. Abby is so cute (cute doesn't even describe her!) Congrats on all your success and happiness. It's funny how this happened and I ran into your blog because I just found out I am going to have a baby in January! (I now live in beautiful Halifax Nova Scotia) Best of luck to you and Andrea and the baby!

    Samantha LeBlanc (Topham)

    ReplyDelete