Saturday, March 29, 2008

Biggest Loser Winner

This is my third post on the blog!

I want to brag on Elijah for a minute. He participated in the "Biggest Looser" weight loss competition in our neighborhood. He has worked very hard at exercising and eating healthy and has lost 27 pounds over the last three months. He has also lowered his cholesterol.

We are so proud of the hard work he's done. Not only does he get the benefits of a healthy body, but he also won first place overall and first place in the men's.

He got $300, a $50 gift card to a sports store, a free one hour massage (which he's kindly offered to me), and the biggest surprise of all was a free two night stay in a beautiful cabin near Center Hill Lake in TN!

Congratulations, Elijah!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations Elijah! That is seriously awesome. Andrea- you should take advantage of that massage! Hope you're feeling well.

    Love,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome!! My siblings and I are doinga "Fisher Kids" Biggest loser, we just started this week...and for the first time in my life, the exercising part is coming pretty easy (probably because I'm so eager to get out of the house)
    Congratulations Elijah! That's is awesome. Enjoy that stay at the cabin...hope it's as much fun (or more) than we had on our cabin trip. Don't get lost! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. Way to go. Great prizes also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Andrea! Found you through Kate and Jon's new blog. I loved reading about all of your family nights and preschool activites with Abby and it is inspiring me to make a better attempt to provide more educational experiences for Ruby and Trip. I'll definitely be checking back to get more ideas. Keep it up!.... FYI, we officially placed membership at Crosswalk this past Sunday so I guess we're getting to know some of your old pals.... Congrats on baby boy too! Glad to have found your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete