Sunday, November 27, 2005

Camping Out Inside

Our apartment is finally ready to be lived in!

I stayed with the Stricklands for the past week and a half. They were very kind to let me crash with them for a while.

Although I have a roof over my head our furniture has not arrived yet, so I'm basically camping out indoors.

It’s really not as bad as this picture indicates. Since I don't have my camera with me this picture will just have to do to capture the camping feel. Don't worry; there is a heater in the apartment... I don't have to make my own fire ;)

I have an air mattress, a lamp, a towel, some pots, and other odds and ends to accommodate me until our furniture is delivered.

Although it’s not a lot right now, it is sufficient. Mainly, I miss Andrea and Abby most of all. It has been hard being away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment