Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Strickland Hospitality

Garrison and Annie Strickland welcomed me in their home for the past week and a half while I waited for our apartment to become available.

The Stricklands made me feel very comfortable during my stay and I am extremely grateful for their generosity.

Several evenings we just sat around and chatted. I found this refreshing and as a result I got to know them much better. I accompanied the Stricklands to their Wednesday night bible class at the West End Church of Christ. I enjoyed the class and was glad to meet some of the people there. Garrison and I played several games of Dance Dance Revolution ( DDR ) on his PlayStation. On a side note, I prefer to regard a score of "E" in DDR to stand for "Elijah", instead the bottom of the dancing curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment